Every business decision should be reviewed for its tax consequences. Conversely, every tax arrangement also requires business management in the background. We are convinced that good tax consulting does not work without business knowledge.
- Preparation / accompaniment of bank meetings
- Financial and liquidity planning
- Investment and financing consulting
- Contribution margin/cost center accounting
- business valuation
- Advice on the purchase and sale of companies
- SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks)