International tax law
Our lives are becoming more and more international. These days, many employees are mobile and like to gain experience abroad. Companies want to be present in various countries and sell their own products and services there. In order not to experience any surprises, it is best to deal with the tax and social security implications right from the start. We examine your tax and social security obligations on the basis of national tax law and bilateral agreements (double tax agreements).
- Examination of your case according to national law and bilateral agreements
- Determination of your tax domicile
- Tax registration with the tax office
- Implementation of foreign companies as employer in Germany
- Reimbursement of German pension insurance contributions when leaving
- Tax returns with international income